A boutique hotel within the Joie de Vivre portfolio, located in the heart of San Francisco’s Financial District. The property contains 177 upscale rooms in a unique and historic building.
Front Office ManagerFebruary 2019 - March 2020
- ▸ Room Revenue increase 2.8% from budget through instituting an Urban Amenity Fee
- ▸ Scheduling and Ordering efficiently, resulting in Gross Operating Profitability 2.7% over yearly budget
- ▸ Developed Standard Operating Procedures to enhance service levels, proven with a year over year 2.3% increase in service scores
- ▸ Net Promotor Scores increase from 43.2 to 50.4
- ▸ Increase in TripAdvisor ranking from #36 to #28, out of 245 hotels in San Francisco
- ▸ In 2017 and 2019, Galleria Park Hotel achieved the number 3 ranking of all San Francisco hotels in the Conde Nast readers review
Assistant Front Office ManagerNovember 2016 - February 2019
- ▸ Joy of Life Club Ambassador
539 room hotel located Chinatown. Onsite restaurants and bars include The 750 Restaurant and Lounge, Flyte Wine Bar and Chinese Culture Center.
Front Office ManagerNovember 2015 - June 2016
- ▸ Promoted to Front Office Manager due to success in driving Satisfaction and Loyalty Tracking scores
- ▸ Oversaw a team of 28 full team employees
Assistant Food and Beverage ManagerAugust 2014 - October 2015
- ▸ Executed seasonal drink specials, including all marketing materials, lending to quarterly 2.2% increases in beverage sales
- ▸ Enacted a par level program of dry goods and liquor, streamlining inventory and ordering processes, allowing for a 5% savings from previous year’s budget
Mission Bay Foods is a privately owned restaurant group located in Mission Bay and Potrero Hill neighborhoods; operating 5 free standing, fast-paced restaurants offering Mexican and Delicatessen fare.
Restaurant SupervisorJune 2013 - August 2015
- ▸ Oversaw multiple locations during the course of a single day. Performed counter duties including greeting customers, collecting orders, ensuring accuracy in orderings and money tendering
- ▸ Addressed all on-site service challenges, ensuring customer satisfaction in resolution and communicating all issues to management
- ▸ Responsible for all cash and inventory was accounted for. Delivered cash deposits to central office daily
Universal’s Islands of Adventure is a premiere theme park in Orlando, Florida with millions of guests visiting the park annually. The park has 21 restaurants serving different varieties of food.
Seasonal Assistant Restaurant ManagerMarch 2011 - May 2013
- ▸ Provided ongoing training with the food and beverage team in relation to Safety and Security concerns
Team CaptainDecember 2010 - May 2013
- ▸ Oversaw smooth operations of all food and beverage outlets within the Toon Lagoon section of the park, including 3 restaurants, 4 food carts and 2 vendors
- ▸ Communicated with Stockers to ensure proper inventory levels were available at each location
Conducted spot audits with all cashiers for till accuracy
Vendue Inn is a luxury boutique hotel catering to business travelers and tourists alike. The hotel is in the heart of French Quarter in South Carolina with two restaurants and 66 rooms . My role at Vendue Inn was managerial solving guest challenges and coaching staff members.
Service ManagerFebruary 2008 - September 2010
- ▸ Maintained supplies inventory for use during breakfast service and The Library restaurant
- ▸ Hired, trained, scheduled and disciplined breakfast and The Library restaurant teams
World-renowned retail coffeehouse with more than 30,000 locations across 80 countries, based out of Seattle, Washington.
BaristaMay 2007 - April 2008
BaristaNovember 2005 - May 2007
Corporate hospitality provider of food services for institutional settings from schools to universities across the country with a focus on sustainability and nutrition.
Sous ChefAugust 2006 - May 2007
Idyllic resort overlooking Long Island Sound on the Connecticut shoreline, hosting 100 rooms including waterfront villas. On-site you will find 12 meeting rooms as well as two restaurants. The resort is well-known in the area for its weekly Sunday Brunch.
Line CookMay 2001 - February 2006